Backup Psychiatry provides a safety net of psychiatric services for the following situations:
- If you are in town temporarily for work or visiting and forgot your psychiatric medication or need a brief consultation.
- If you are a doctor, lawyer, or other profession and want some “off-the-record” help for yourself and/or family or a difficult patient/client.
- Want psychiatric help outside typical channels for maximum privacy.
How to reach us for backup psychiatry services:
- Call us at 470.891.4618 (please leave a message if you get voice-mail).
- Use Contact form below, but remember that email can lack confidentiality so be aware. I will be glad to speak with you by phone.
- For emergencies call 911.
Ross F. Grumet, MD